Home inspections performed by Joe Pro Home Inspections, Inc., evaluate the interior and exterior components / systems, which include the below;
- Roof and roof penetrations (skylights, vents, etc.)
- HVAC Inspections (Heating Ventilation & Air Conditioning)
- Walls, floors, ceilings, windows and doors
- Grounds; including gutters, roof drainage systems, foundation drainage and property rainwater runoff
- Visible Structural Components
- Thermal Imaging
- Pre-Listing Inspections
- Pre-Delivery Inspections, sometimes called “walk through” inspections.
- Pre-Purchase Inspections
- Builder Warranty Inspections, also known as 11-month inspections.
- New Construction Inspections
- Insurance Inspections
- Foreclosure Inspections
- Investor Property Inspections
- Multi Family Unit Inspections
For a comprehensive list of what is required to be inspected and what is not required please click on the InterNACHI Standards of Practice
To my clients. I am available to assist you in any way I can during and after the inspection. I have personally bought and sold several homes and realize how overwhelming the process can be. If I can clarify an inspected item or area of concern please do not hesitate to call, text or email me.
With so many great reasons to work with Joe Pro Home Inspections, why would you choose someone else?